What do LEGO bricks have to do with my own journey?
Why should I embark on this journey?
Innovation requires engagement that goes well beyond crowdsourcing, it requires a user centric approach, and it demands for collaborative and constructive processes where participants build ideas and concepts, negotiate meaning and engage in creative activities together to create mutual value, value for the system and for the learners.
For those struggling with where to steer the ship of transformation, this workshop is for you. You will walk out with something solid and consistent, enabling you whatever your journey is.
This 2+ day workshop is 100% intense and practical, an opportunity to understand your journey, redefine your story and reinvent yourself. The journey starts as soon as you register.
Who should participate?
* Just YOU looking for a change or insights on new perspectives
* Professionals willing to redefine their careers
* Any Coach or consultant willing to empower his/her client, curious about how to combine different methodologies: Design Thinking, Business Model You®, LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®; Storytelling, Gamification and Crowdfunding.
* Entrepreneurs who want to get insights on how to develop/ redefine their businesses
You will be able to understand:
* How to redefine your own journey
* How to visualize your shareholder map
* How to define your personal business model (Business Model You®)
* How to test your personal project and get it into action
* How to get valuable insights from a large Community
You Will Learn How
* To Think your own way to discover your path
* To Implement an integrated methodology step by step
* To Obtain real results in a very short time
* To Empower others that may need your help
Registration/ Bring Brickme to your organization
Please contact us directly to register and find out more details about the training or to schedule training for your organization (minimum 12 people) Europewide.
In a nutshell:
1) You sign up and the journey begins with some exercises, videos for you to prepare for the two day workshop and start meeting other participants.
2) "D" Day - a two day workshop:
3) A follow up session (one month after the workshop) to be done remotely (via Teleconference) to keep you in action.
We support organizations, institutions, trainers & facilitators in hassle free end-to-end organization of workshops and business events; including content, logistics, material, event marketing & co-facilitation.
Take a look at what we can do for you at COKREA
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter, including thoughts, the best reads, podcasts, etc. & an update on open-enrollment workshops in Europe